Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Where to Stay in Hong Kong: Le Prabelle

Stayed at this hotel in our recent trip to Hong Kong with the whole family. And I fell in love with this hotel. The room was big and big windows unlike other HK hotels. Our toiletries and complimentary water were replenished everyday. We were very near the Prince Edward MTR station, there's a 7-11 downstairs and a Watsons around the corner. You can choose from a line of restaurants just across the other streeet. Super duper convenient for our big group. I booked our room via Agoda. Our room had two king sized beds and we paid for an extra bed for my brother. The room has 1.5 baths - one full bath and a powder room with a toilet which worked well with us.

Sorry all my photos have my family lying or lounging in the room because we were all tired from the transfer of trains from airport to hotel haha!

King sized bed for my parents and the single bed for my brother

At the other side of the room is another king sized bed. There's also a TV but the kids were complaining that they can't watch anything hahaha! But that's okay since we didn't really have time to watch anything. 

You can see all three beds in this photo. Beside the bed where my husband is seated is a wardrobe cabinet (not seen in photo).

This is the full bath complete with toiletries

The shower area - I love that the water gets hot immediately. My little boy doesn't like taking a bath with cold water so I really appreciated the warm water immediately dispensed plus the shower head spews small and gentle water stream. My little boy enjoyed taking a bath here hehe. 

The toilet in the powder room (with its own lavatory) AKA my husband's throne hahaha

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...