Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Madness - Shopping

Do you like to shop? YES!

1. What is your favorite store? Why? I really don't have a favorite store/boutique but I usually shop at Megamall or Galleria because they're so near our office.

2. Do you only shop when there is something you specifically need or want or do you sometimes go shopping just for "something to do?" Both hahahaha. I shop when I need to buy something and I also shop if I feel like doing it, especially if I don't have anything to do after office hours (kala mo naman dami kong pera!)

3. Do you prefer shopping online or in stores? I prefer shopping in stores, I want to fit clothes or shoes before I buy them. I haven't tried purchasing anything online...well, except for airline tickets.

4. Do you have a shopping buddy or are you perfectly content going alone? I prefer to shop with a buddy because I want to get an opinion before I buy something. But if I don't have anyone then I'm perfectly fine by myself.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...