Friday, May 12, 2006

AI and TAR

I was shocked to read this this morning. Of the four remaining contestants in American Idol this season, I like Chris the most. Aside from being my "katukayo" I think he's the best singer of the four. And I was able to watch his audition in the early parts of AI. He was with his wife and he's such a good man to be able to love a woman with kids from another man and also love the kids as if they are his own. I really liked him when they sang love songs. Chris sang "Have you ever really loved a woman". If only he looked better I would have fallen in love with him hahaha. I almost cried when I watched the video of Chris' elimination. Nakakabigla naman kasing mag-announce si Ryan Seacrest. Pinupuri pa nya tas biglang he's out na pala. Sadness...so sad. Now I have to settle for Elliott in the remaining Idol hopefuls. Sayang I wasn't able to watch this week's episode.


******

On a happeir note, MoJo was eliminated from the last leg of TAR9 hehe. I don't like them coz they hate the hippies, BJ and Tyler. I like the latter because of their happy-go-lucky way of competing in the race. It's been twice that they've arrived last in the pit stop but luckily both are non-eliminated legs of the race. But if I have to choose who I'd like to win of the remaining pairs: BJ and Tyler, Eric and Jeremy, Ray and Yolanda I think I'll have a hard time. I like all the three of them. Eric and Jeremy are both strong and although they are not that smart they haven't done any stupid mistakes during the course of the race. Ray and Yolanda on the other hand started out as a weak pair. It was only in the last episode (the leg before the Thailand pitstop) that they finished first. But they are such nice people so I still like them. They have their own share of bickering with each other but they seem like a sweet couple. Let's just wait for the two-hour season finale on May 17. Sana ipalabas ng two hours sa studio23. Damn we don't have cable TV!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...