Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh yes...I'm the great pretender

How can I tell you that I'm not your friend? That I don't consider you my friend. I don't even like you. I just pretend that I like you. I have this feeling that you don't like me either and you're also just pretending. So maybe that's one thing we have in common. I don't like it that you just made your way into the group. I don't like it that now they hang out more often with you than with me. Okay I know I'm such a brat for feeling this way. But there, that's what I feel. Happy? Argh! I hate your guts! If I only I could take them back from you...but now they're slowly slipping away from me. And I miss them. I really do...




*Siguro any of my friends reading this is already thinking kung sila kaya yon...hehehe...sige isip pa kayo.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...