Monday, May 29, 2006

Super Powers

Was able to watch X-Men: The Last Stand last Saturday and I liked it. The special effects was superb, the story line was okay (there was some tinge of drama in it but it wasn't too mushy and it was well blended in the story) and of course Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is hot as ever. But before the movie, Gary treated us to dinner at Aveneto. And while we were eating Joel told us that while they were on their way to Makati, he and Gary got to talk about what super powers would they want to have. Hahaha so childish but Grace and I thought about it ourselves. Joel said that he'd like to be invisible. He'd go to all the places he wanted to go (since no one will see him board a plane so no plane fare, thank you very much!), he'd attend all the meetings his bosses go to and this is the most important one -- babatukan nya boss nya pag may sinasabing masama against him. Grace said she wanted to be like Mystic and be able to transform into anyone. I forgot Gary's answer..I think he wanted two super powers. I said I wanted to have X-ray vision para makapanilip harharhar. But when I heard their answers I wanted to change my mind..I've been giving it a lot of thought but I can't think of just one super power that will make me the best among all of them. =P So I'll just rest my decision here...


Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Platypus Carrot
Your Superpower is Witchcraft
Your Weakness is Cowboys
Your Weapon is Your Particle Bow
Your Mode of Transportation is Snowboard

Hahaha what kind of a name is that?!?!? And I don't like my superpower hahahahaha that won't make me so powerful. Or maybe it can...the Charmed Ones are the most powerful witches...but I think that's because of the Power of Three. Hmmm...I have to get myself other superheroes/witches who has witchcraft as her superpower. Hahahaha! At talagang sinersyoso! From X-Men to Charmed ito!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...