Friday, June 02, 2006

My week

I don't have any sepcific topic in mind to write about so I'll just go through what happened during the week:

Monday - Okay I can't think of anything special that happened Monday. But I do remember going to the gym and my instructor told me that he'll be getting my body mass again when I come back.

Tuesday - Had a whole day seminar which resulted to a pile of work hahaha. That seminar was supposed to train us on our database system. I've had a few AHAs during the seminar. But during the afternoon session I was really, really sleepy already even though I drank my cup of coffee in the morning. One cup of coffee usually helps me stay awake for the entire day. But that afternoon I felt like I can't take in more information. I'm like a sponge that has absorbed all the liquid that can be contained in its body. When I got back to my work station my work has piled up already. I extended my work hour for about an hour and then went to Megamall to watch a movie with Joema hahaha. Inuna ang lovelife! I watched X-men again with him (since he still hasn't watched it). Good thing I liked the movie so it's okay for me to see it again. I think it's really good coz I still enjoyed watching it for the second time. After the movie we had dinner at Teriyaki Boy. I ordered seafood teppanyaki and he ate chicken teriyaki. Naghati din pala kami sa tempura ramen. Tempura ng Teriyaki Boy puro breading..ang nipis-nipis nung shrimp. Buti na lang I was already satisfied with my seafood teppanyaki. Sarap sya.

Wednesday - I remember waking up not wanting to go to work but because of the seminar the day before I really have to go to the office to finish some things. And it was payday so I thought that's an extra bonus to go to the office than sulk at home. I also went to hear mass before going to work. But I arrived late in the office since the mass was extra long because of the renewal of vows of the lay missionaries in the church. After office, I went to the gym for my workout and I had myself weighed. Holy cow I lost two pounds!!! Whooooppeee!!! Two pounds in three weeks. My diet and all that aching muscles paid off! :) I went to Makati afterwards to watch Failure to Launch with Reyna and Sheryl. Reyna and I were deciding over that movie and The Benchwarmers. Rotten Tomatoes rated both movies rotten hahahaha but since Failure to Launch had a higher rating we chose that one hehe. I enjoyed the movie. It had some witty dialogues but of course it was a no-brainer. But if you're looking for a light movie to entertain yourselves, this movie is okay. Syempre nagchikahan pa kami nila Reynach after the movie. Kwento sila about their HS classmates na asar na asar sila hahaha. There was a long line for the shuttle service so we were able to pass time while making chika. I think I got home at aroung 12 midnight and fell asleep before 1am.

Thursday - Since I slept late the night(morning) before, I didn't want to wake up when my alarm clock went off. Hay katamad talaga pumasok! I don't know how I got through the day but I was home really early. I just ate dinner, watched a little movie, talked to Joema over the phone then went to sleep at around 830pm. Haha!

Friday - today....I'm still here at the office..have a lot of papers and folders at my desk. I'm just taking some time off before I continue working again. Okay, my time's up! Have to work again huhu. Can I just surf the net and search about The Great Singapore Sale and everything else about Singapore? Waaahhh!!! I'm so excited to go there! Next weekend...see you Singapore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pasalubong ko, twin sister maldita!

cris said...

hehe ano gusto? hangin ng singapore o mapa? :p tingnan natin kung makapamili ako don kasi wala akong moolah. makikitira lang ako don at makikikain sa kaibigan hahahaha

Anonymous said...

gusto ko dalhin mo sakin ang buong singapore! hahaha! ingats ka dun!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...