Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm busy hahahaha

Argh! I've been here at the office for 7 hours but I think I've only been working for 2 hours hahaha. Mygosh! I didn't start the day right today. I have so much office work to do but what am I doing now? Bloghopping for Pete's sake! I'm so bad, please shoot me! No, I take that back =P I ate breakfast a bit late since Rhoda came in late (No, I'm not blaming her). Then when I got back after eating, instead of starting with all the paperworks, I made an invite for our online party tom at Alyansa. It's Zaizai and Icay's party tomorrow. Since it's Icay's birthday I had to download pictures of Samuel, PJ and BJ. Of course, I have pics of ZZ and Panda saved on my pc already. Then when I finished the invite in the software that I downloaded, it wouldn't save because it was just a trial version. So I had to redo it on Microsoft Powerpoint. It took me more than an hour to finish it then post it. After that I did some work then decided to blog hop. And up until now I was reading this blog. I'm so bad, bad, bad, bad.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...