Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday Madness again

It's been a while since I've done Monday Madness.

1. How many cop shows can you name? Uh, just one -- Cops. Ahehehe I don't know any cop shows.
2. Do you send text messages? Yes, I'm a Globe post-paid subscriber. Pero ngayon I'm thinking of switching to pre-paid again dahil parang mas maganda yung promos nila for pre-paid. Yung unlimitxt nagagamit ko lang pag nagamit ko na lahat ng free texts ko.
3. If you could be on a gameshow (current or old), which one would you be on and why? Kapamilya Deal or No Deal! Hahaha Wala lang just so I can see Kris saying 'Kapamilya Deal or No Deal?' live
4. What are some of your favorite websites? my blog, my friends' blogs, PEX, friendster. yan lang madalas ko puntahan
5. What are your favorite things about the internet? easy way of researching - with just one click you can research about everything
6. What about least favorite? too much freedom of speech for some
7. What are some good ways to deal with a pet loss? (kind of an OT question) get a new one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like u don't like cop shows.... Have a nice day... Check mine out...

cris said...

thanks for dropping by my blog.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...