Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Toothache

I went to our dentist here at the office coz my wisdom tooth is aching. I thought my wisdom tooth is coming out (haha tanda kong 'to!). When the dentist got a look down my mouth, he told me that the impacted lower molar (it's not really out of my gums yet, and it wouldn't come out) is being hit by my upper molar when I bite. The gums are all red and he applied some medicine on it so that the wounds will heal. But he told me that this will hurt again as the medicine is just temporary. The upper molar will continue to hit my gums. To solve the problem he has to extract either the upper molar, which is cheaper at 3thou-4thou, or the lower molar the impacted one which would cost me around 6thou-8thou. Holy Shet! 3thou bucks for a tooth that I didn't even want! Now I don't feel the pain anym0re because of the medicine. Do I really have to shell out 3thou for my tooth? :( Isang bakasyon na yung 3thou na yon. But I have to think about if I want the hurting tooth to be gone forever. Maybe I'll have it extracted the next time it hurts hehehe

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...