Monday, June 19, 2006

Belated Happy Father's Day

I had a hard time connecting to PLDT dial-up yesterday so this one's a late greeting to all fathers, papa, tatay, daddy, dada, papang and whatever you call your father.



We had lunch at Sakesan, Megamall yesterday. My treat to my father (syempre sabit na sila Jay at Mama). But before our lunch right, my sandals got ripped off in the middle of Mega A. Gosh so embarassing! My mom had to buy me new ones (and per my order cheap sandals hahaha I know I'm such a cheapskate sometimes). But I'm happy coz I bought Daisy Duck shirt and khaki pants from Giordano - they were on sale! Anyways, everyone enjoyed their lunch. It's better if we eat at Sakesan than have buffet lunch at Saisaki since di naman namin nasusulit ang buffet and we ordered the same things we would have eaten at Saisaki. After the meal everyone's full and happy.

Belated Happy Father's Day, Papa! I know I'm not the best daughter but I'm really trying to be one. Thanks for everything!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...