Friday, June 02, 2006

When It Rains It Pours

Bad trip! It was raining so hard when I left the office. Well, actually it wasn't really that hard when I got out of the building. But while I was walking to the parking lot of the shuttle services, the rain poured HARD! As in! My 3-fold umbrella folded while I was using it hahahaha. Wala na tuloy akong payong...sira na! I was walking towards the shuttle without an umbrella..soaking wet ang drama ko. Buti na lang I was the last passenger to get in so alis agad yung shuttle. But the fucker of this story is the girl I sat next to. My broken umbrella won't close properly so when I entered the L300, her legs got wet by my wet umbrella. Ang puta sama ng tingin sa kin. Haller! Maiiwasan ko ba yon e umuulan ng malakas sa labas! Konting consideration naman po...ako nga basang basa e. Argh! Gawd! I prayed so hard na sana pagbaba nya super lakas ng ulan para mabasa sya as in soaking wet na parang basang sisiw na ultimo panty at bra nya basang basa na kailangan pang pigain para lang matuyo! But I guess God doesn't hear prayers that will do harm to others. Tikatak na lang ang ulan when the girl got out of the shuttle. So I thought that was the end of my encounter with super inconsiderate people...but NOOooo! When I got off the service, it was still raining and since I didn't have a working umbrella I have to ride the trike to get to our house. Alelluia! There was a trike waiting for me...only an lady is already riding it. But since there's room for another one and our house is so near the gate of our subdivision, manond trike driver let me ride. :) But the kupal lady who's already seated there didn't think of moving inside the two-seater trike. Ha! Sinabi ko na nga yung street namin at sa bungad lang ako noh. Our street is like the 2nd street from the gate..for sure mauuna ko bababa sa kanya! Ayun she just shifter her legs for me to fit between her knees and the edge of the trike and get myself seated. Eto pa...there's already an umbrella installed to the trike but she still has her umbrella wide open. Yung dulo ng umbrella nya tumatama sa ulo ko. Hay naku! Talagang pinapakita kong inuurong ko yung payong nya! Wa akong care kahit titigan nya ko ng masama. When I got off the trike, she didn't even had the courtesy to step down first so that I can get off. Di nag-iisip! Hindi porke matanda sya e parati na syang pagbibigyan. Being old doesn't give her the license to be incosiderate! Argh! Why do these kind of people exist?!?!! Konting consideration naman people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

taraaa! pakulam naten sila. taenang yan!

cris said...

hay nakech leche talaga!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...