Monday, July 31, 2006

Bagyong Henry

Bad trip ang bagyong Henry! Hindi pa ko nakakarating ng opisina kaninang umaga mukha na kong basang sisiw. Bwisit talaga ang mga Henry! Ahahahaha. Obvious bang may kinaasaran akong Henry? PAGASA weatherforecast for today: At 2:00 a.m. today, Tropical Depression "HENRY" was estimated based on radar, satellite and surface data at 180 kms east of Baler, Aurora (15.5°N 123.3°E) with maximum sustained winds of 55 kph. It is forecast to move west northwest at 15 kph. Northern, Central and Eastern Luzon will have rains and gusty winds with moderate to rough seas. The rest of Luzon and whole of Visayas will experience cloudy skies with rainshowers and thunderstorms. Mindanao will be partly cloudy to cloudy with isolated rainshowers or thunderstorms. Moderate to occasionally strong winds blowing from the east and northeast will prevail over Central and Northern Luzon and the coastal waters of these areas will be moderate to occasionally rough. Elsewhere, winds will be light to moderate blowing from the northwest and southwest with slight to moderate seas.

I wish I'd get sick so that I'll have a valid reason to stay at home and curl up in my bed. Inggit ako sa mga nagkakasakit. I blame the Vitamin C and multivitamins I'm taking everyday. Ok joke lang. I know health is wealth babablablabla. But I want to stay at home in bed on a weekday once in a while. Parang last week, I was praying so hard that I want to get sick...the next day Joema ended up getting sick. Kaw ba naman maulanan na may kasama pang hampas ng tubig galing Manila Bay e. Basta sana magkasakit naman ako!

***************

UAAP update: UP has lost again...yesterday to defending champs FEU! Galing pa naman ni Migs De Asis. Sayang! That's their third straight loss. I hope they win on their next game. Ewan ko ba why I keep track of the UAAP basketball games nowadays. Back in college, I was never a follower of the UAAP games. I never knew if we lost or won a game. It must be the influence of my former officemates who are die-hard college basketball fans. Nung una nanonood ako kahit hindi UP ang may game para lang alam ko kung kelan ko sila aasarin (ADMU fans kasi). But later on I found myself watching out for UP games. Last year nanood pa kami sa ULTRA nung game ng UP vs DLSU. Na sayang dahil after winning 6 straight games in the second round e natalo pa ang Maroons. Kaasar na Mac Cardona yan! Ehehehe. Basta this year I'm praying and hoping na makasama naman kami sa final four. Although as of the moment, medyo nakakalungkot ang standing dahil naungusan pa kami ng NU. But the season ain't over yet, so let's continue to pray. UP fight!!!!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...