Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Madness - random questions

1. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us! I have a flicker account. Just click the link at my sidebar.
2. How many pets do you own, and what are their names? If none, have you had a favorite pet in the past? We have 4 dogs at home..Chocolate, Rushie, Rico and Cutie. And my dad has lots of birds and two small turtles.
3. How many times a week does the carpet in your house get vacuumed? No carpet? How many times a MONTH do your floors get mopped? I don't know. I don't know anything about cleaning our house.
4. Which room in your house do you spend the most time in? My room coz I sleep there. And when I'm home I'm always asleep. Or the living room coz the TV is in there. I mostly watch TV or sleep when I'm at home.
5. Have you read any good books lately? Nope and I feel bad about it. I think the last book I read is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
6. What is your biggest source of news? (Newspaper? Television? Radio? Other?) Although I watch television a lot, I skip the news hehehe. I'm just so tired of hearing about the politicians in this country. But the answer to the question would be television coz I don't read the newspaper, although I read TIME magazine; and I don't listen to the radio - not the AM stations. I only listen to Chico and Del's morning show.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...