Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Announcement!

I would like to announce that I'm going back to studying my actuarial mathematics textbooks. Shucks! I actually missed studying for SOA exams. Ugh! How geek can I be?!?!? Just wanted to make this post para naman mahiya ako sa balat ko at seryosohin ang pag-aaral hehehe. I just drank my second cup of coffee for the day and hopefully this will get me through the night tonight when I study. If someone out there is reading my blog...please pray for me!


*************

Oh my! This is my 100th post. Hurray! I should celebrate this or something...kinda like the 100th episode of TV series hehehehe. I'll celebrate by studying =p

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...