Friday, October 06, 2006

Children's Party Again?

Remember this? I'm going through another dilemma right now. I'm invited to go to a children's party...birthday party of the kid of one of my officemates. But I can't go because I have another gimik that's set on the same date. When I told her that I can't come, she told me that I always have something to go to. Now, I'm upset that I can't go to her kid's party because she told me that. The truth is I'm quite relieved that I have somewhere else to be in on the same date of their party coz I don't really wanna go. All my officemates that she's invited have kids. I will only be the single one there. I'm not sure if Joema can come. If he can come then maybe I can arrange my schedule so that I can go to both the children's party and my gimik. Another thing, the next day another officemate will have another children's party for her daughter. Haay! Such is the life of being a single woman surrounded by women who are married and have kids and all the she-bang of married life.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...