Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Customer is Always Right

I'm so pissed off with this agent I sent an email to the developer of the property she was selling to tell them of her unprofessionalism. Tomorrow I will fax my letter to their home office to make sure that they get it! Here's my email to them:

I saw an ad of your project Spazio Bernardo at this link:

http://bahay.ph/ads/15421/

I inquired about the property (on 12 Dec 2006) and Ms. Marivick Barbo sent me an email with the payment terms for the condo unit (on 13 Dec 2006). I made an appointment with her via text message on 28 Dec 2006, 2pm at SM North Edsa as I was eager to see the site and the model unit. She agreed on the date and time I set. The day before the appointment I was a bit anxious as she has not confirmed with me if we are pushing through with the meeting. But since she agreed, based on her earlier text message to me, I assumed that the meeting will push through. On the day of our appointment before 1pm, I sent her a text message asking her if we could move the time to 3pm instead because my boyfriend who was accompanying me was running late. She said it was okay but the meeting place she indicated in her reply was at 'Bluewave, Marquinton'. It turned out she set up another appointment on the same date and time that we agreed on. I wanted to cancel the meeting because of her unprofessionalism but she insisted that Ms. Lorie, the secretary in their office, will assist me. She also offered to meet me at 5pm instead. But since I had a previous engagement at 5pm the same day I agreed to meet Ms. Lorie which turned out to be alright because she was able to answer all my questions and she showed me the model unit and some of the condo units that were being renovated to show me a better view of what the unit will look like.

Ms. Marivick followed up on me asking how I found the property so I told her I will contact her for feedback. I sent her an email (on 4 jan 200) with some questions I have regarding the property and again set up a meeting for tomorrow, 11 Jan 2007, at 5pm at SM Megamall. On the same date, she confirmed our appointment via email and text. Again today, one day before our set appointment, I did not receive any confirmation from her. So I sent her a text message asking her if we are still okay to meet for tomorrow. She replied asking me what time we'll meet. I can't believe this agent of yours! She doesn't keep track of her appointments with her clients. Maybe you should give them diaries/planners as Christmas gifts! I accepted her apology the first time she forgot about our appointment, but the second time is unforgiveable.

She told me that your condo units are selling like hot cakes. I'm sure that's true with your very affordable price and the very nice environemtn of your project, but that doesn't mean that she will not take time to service all of her clients. She could have told me to set another time and date if she already has a previous appointment. As a working individual myself, time and money is of value to me. If your agent does not think that I am worth her time and attention then that is okay. I am letting you know how this agent has treated me so that you can teach them on how to handle your clients. The truth is, I was already keen on getting a unit but because of this I am extremely turned off with the service of your agent, I would rather get a condo unit from a not-so-famous developer than get one from you because I was not treated as a valued customer. Just so you know, customer service is still the most important factor in running a business.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...