Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Double Celebration

The day of 30 Dec 2006 was a double celebration for Migs. It was Jo and David's wedding and Joy's 2_ birthday! The wedding ceremony was held at Ermita Church followed by reception at Villa Immaculada in Intramuros. At the reception we were seated with Cris and other college barkada of Jo.



They are all part of the entourage that's why they're wearing the wedding motif. I'm just wearing pink but I'm not part of the entourage hehe.

I love the centerpieces.



Marj was the one who caught the bouquet and Epoy got the garter. When asked about their names, Epoy gave his as Joema. Pati yung host ginago.



Jo and David invited us to play poker in the afternoon at their hotel room. So after the reception, we went to Starbucks Intramuros to while away the time.



While there, Epoy made up this challenge for Mek and him he dubbed 'Mig-gest of them all'. The challenge was they had to lose 15lbs at the end of four months. We all have to put in P200 each for the pot money. If they lose weight, they get the pot money. But if they don't lose the 15lbs, say they only lost 5lbs, then they have to double our money. We had so much fun making up the mechanics for the challenge.



Seryoso mag-explain ng mechanics...si Mek kasi tagal maintindihan hehe






Eventually we got tired of waiting and decided to barge into Jo and David's room so we can start playing poker. Joke! When we got to their room, Joy started curling my hair.



I liked my hair curly, which is ironic because I naturally have curly hair but I have it straightened every time it gets curly. Do you like it?



With my hairstylist and another satisfied client =P




With Epoy and my curly hair



Of course night-out with the Migs won't be complete without poker.



The boys smiling for the camera.




I was not luchy that night so I always ended up with no chips while the other are still playing kaya kuha na lang ako ng pekchurs.


The night did not end without Joy trying to curl Joema's hair - with no success.






Next time dapat makulot na si Joema!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...