Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sorry for my rant last night. I was just so pissed off. I am still irritated with that girl but I did not fax the letter anymore because I received an automated reply from the email. That means they reguarly check their inbox right? Oh well, I did told her why I was mad. It's a long tiring story of text messages exchanged. Let's just say na sayang ang piso ko pangtext sa kanya. The nincompoop will still go to our meeting place even after I told here I'm canceling our meeting. Good luck to her coz I won't be there.

Random things:

1. I'm eager to finish work today because Joema and I will see each other later this afternoon. In less than 5 hours I'm off! Yipii!
2. It's Janice and Al's wedding on Saturday. Pam gave me an evening purse as a Christmas gift and I'll use it on Saturday. I'm excited hehe. I like weddings because it's the only time I dress up like a real lady. :) Although hirap sa paa talaga mag-stiletto okay na rin. Nung wedding nga nila Jo, Cris and I are complaining 'sakit na ng paa namin, di ito ang natural na bihis namin'.
3. I have to buy a gift for my brother. It's his birthday on Sunday. Hmmm...what to give him?
4. I have P2200 worth of gift checks from SM. And I don't have anything in mind that I want to buy. Can I just exchange it for cash in their Customer Service booth? I will use part of it to buy my brother's present.
5. I need to scout for a gift for my parents' wedding anniversary. I'm thinking if I should give them another package from Nurture Spa like I did two years ago, or book them for an overnight stay at a hotel in the city like I did a year ago, or book them at a hotel in Tagaytay. I have to check out this place, Balay Indang, if it's good there.
6. We are planning to go to Baguio for Joel's and my birthday this January. Well, actually we're scheduled to go first week of February. Yehey! But before that we'll have a lunch get-together at My's place next Saturday.
7. Another trip I'm having this February is our trip to Davao. I have to scout for places to stay in and activities to do. I'm so excited for this one! I hope we have a great time like we did in Camiguin.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...