Thursday, January 25, 2007

Of Housewarmings and Birthdays

Last Saturday, we (me, Grace, Joel and Gary) went to My and Robert's place. Sort of a housewarming of sorts. We ate way too much! My served us her specialty - baked spaghetti yum yum yum! We also had pork chops and fried chicken. Banana split for dessert (cappuccino ice cream for lunch then strawberry for dinner). My's house is really, really nice. Her daughter's room has a built-in playhouse. Awww I wish I had - make that have one. It's been so long the last time we saw her that it's like a never ending story telling for us plus Grace will be leaving soon for the States. Anyways, after eating lunch My called their masahista and we all had massages. Grace was the first one so while she was having her massage we went around Merville to look for houses/townhouses. Joel is looking for one although I'm not sure if he's serious about it. Then it was my turn to get a massage. It was a one-and-half-hour-pure-bliss. I think they ate merienda and watched Scary Movie 4 while I was gone. After my massage it's eating time again! Gary and Joel had their back massages afterwards then all of a sudden the day was over.




We'll see each other again for Joel and my birthday. The Baguio thing will not push through but we'll go to Tagaytay instead for Grace's despedida this March. Side note: I will go to Baguio this weekend with my family for my birthday. Yay!


Sunday was Luigi's 2nd birthday.




When Joema and I arrived, the "adults" were playing a game. The ladies won - of course! =P





Jo and David was in town again for David's brother's wedding. They were able to drop by the party but it was bye-bye time after that. We gave them our super late wedding gift :)






We had coffee after the party. But not for EJ who's now one month (or so) pregnant. Congratulations guys!






Weekends spent at home lazing around sleeping, eating and watching tv are fun. But weekends spent with friends are much much more fun!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...