Thursday, February 08, 2007

Happy Thought

Because I made some major booboo here at the office and found out about it early this morning, I need to think of happy thoughts to make it through the day. So with this I am blogging about my Friday gimik at Bonifacio High Street. It was in celebration of Jose's and my birthday. We had dinner at Heaven 'n Eggs Market! Market! I ordered my favorite Minute steak with scrambled eggs, french fries and pancakes. Jose gave out his pasalubong from China. I wasn't able to take a picture of it but it's a very pretty trinkets holder.



We then proceeded to Serendra Piazza and took some group pictures kahit na mukha kaming mga DH don na nagpipicture taking on our day off. Actually buti na lang may nauna sa min na nagpipicture taking kaya di na kami nahiya.





We then walked to Bonifacio High Street. Krispy Kremes had a long line but we didn't care coz we were going to have our dessert at Cupcakes. We went inside Hobbes and wanted to see how Scene It: Friends was but the saleslady didn't let us. Afterwards, we went to our "secret garden" and took lots of pictures










After our tiring pictorial session we went to Cupcakes by Sonja and Jose bought us our cupcakes. I love their Berries and Cream :) I wanted to have a picture while eating it but lo and behold while I was posing with my cupcake the whipped cream fell to the ground :( Good thing Jose ordered 3 Berries and Cream hehe



All full and satisfied for the night


No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...