Swiped from EJ:
1. elementary, highschool or college life? college
2. Mcdo or Jollibee? Mcdo
3. Globe, Smart or Sun? Globe
4. SM, Robinson's or Ayala malls? SM...isang tumbling lang kasi andon na ko
5. coffee, milo, milk or juice in the morning? coffee kung dito sa office, juice kung sa bahay
6. hugs or kisses? hugs and kisses :)
7. friendster or myspace? friendster
8. pants or shorts? pants
9. stay at home or go to the mall? stay at home
10. emo,rnb,hiphop,or house music? kahit ano
11. herbench/bench or penshoppe? herbench
12. eat or sleep? sleep
13.empi or redhorse? redhorse
14. morato/timog, libis, the fort or baywalk? bakit walang makati sa choices?
15. night or day? night
16. math or english? math
17. tell everyone that your goodlooking or let others tell you that? tell everyone yada yada
18. to be single or to be in a relationship? in a relationship
19. summer or rainy days? summer!!
20. kapamilya or kapuso? dating kapamilya...ngayon wala na
21. shopping spree or eat all you can? shopping spree
22. cats or dogs? dogs
21. to say 'iloveyou' or 'mahal kita'? i love you
22. nokia, sony ericsson or motorola? nokia
23. bronze over brains or brains over bronze? bronze o brawns? brains ako
24. credit card or cash? cash
25. red ribbon or goldilocks? red ribbon
26. friends or lovers? both
27. mtv philippines or myx? mtv
28. USA, Paris or just the Philippines? Paris
29. angel locsin or katrina halili? care ko!
30. plain or printed? plain
31. black or white? black and white
32. starbucks or seattle's best? starbucks
37. sam milby or piolo pascual? papa pj
38. movie or dinner date? dinner date
39. fx or jeep? fx
40. sing or dance? haha wala
41. church or garden wedding? church wedding
42. giver or taker? taker
43. to have siblings or be the only child? the more the merrier
43. kim-gerald or shaina-rayver love team? whatever!
44. the sun or the moon? moon
45. selecta or nestle? selecta
46. wowowee or eat bulaga? wowowee sinong di mawiwili hahaha
Day 1 Day 2 Let me start this post with our day 4 because I don't want to end my telling of our Korea trip on a low note. Then let...
As mentioned in my earlier post, we wanted to go to Carter’s to buy clothes for our baby girl. But instead of going there with Joema, I went...
Miya's Christening was fuss free. I know where I wanted her to get baptized and we had a choice of the restaurant for the reception more...
In my last post, I've mentioned that we don't have an OB yet and that we were scheduled to visit one. So yesterday morning, Saturday...