Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ramblings on Joema

Joema and I have been spending a lot of time together for the last two weeks or so. Yes we’re not like other fortunate couples who get to see each other daily. We’re able to go out during weekdays because he’s not on graveyard shift for the time being because he’s back in training as I’ve mentioned before. Plus we’re lucky our offices are near each other – dalawang mall lang ang pagitan. Like most of you we’re done watching the big movies for summer (in the States) – Harry Potter 5, The Simpsons and Ratatouille. Most of the time we just eat dinner (sa foodcourt para tipid haha!) and “people-watch”. Last night he was teaching me the postal codes of the 50 states. Hirap nung mga letter M’s ha nakakalito!

The point of this post? Wala lang. I just want to savor these days na hindi sya panggabi at hindi baligtad ang schedules namin. Next week he’ll have a new sched and supposedly graveyard shift na ulit.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...