Thursday, December 20, 2007

Reservations

In our recent travels out of the country like in Hong Kong and Kota Kinabalu, I’ve usually booked our hotels online. What I usually do is I google “Hong Kong hotels” or “Kota Kinabalu hotels” and then search on the different websites that is listed on the search results. Little did I know that Hotel Reservations exists. This is like a one stop shop for travel bugs like me. I can book our hotels from this site. And not only hotels but flights in and out of the country. They even offer vacation packages. Aside from the time you save, you also save money because they offer the lowest rates. Next time we travel I will book from this site.




This post is sponsored.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...