Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol 7

Watched the Top10 guys tonight. From the start of the auditions, Michael Johns is my favorite. He blew me away when he sang Bohemian Rhapsody. But the reason for this post is actually David Archuleta, I thought it was all just hype because he was Simon's favorite. During his audition when he sang that John Mayer song I thought he was just lucky because he picked the right song, I wasn't really impressed. And then during Hollywood week, I thought he was good but not as great as how the judges saw him. I didn't get what the fuss was all about. I didn't even like his performance last week. But all that changed tonight, he won me over when he sang John Lennon's Imagine. I loved his performance and I'm totally impressed. Now I get it!

As for the girls, my fave is Asia'h Epperson. And the Fil-Am girl, Ramiele Malubay is good too. She's a better singer than Jasmine Trias, so I think it's safe to say she'll make it to the top 12 with all the Filipinos in the States voting for her. :D

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...