Friday, June 20, 2008

100 Naked Men

So apparently we missed the Oblation Run this year. Not that I’m watching it every year. No, scratch that – I used to watch it every year. I think in my four years in college I watched it 4 times haha! On my first year, my classmates and I cut class to be able to watch it. I remember it distinctly like it was yesterday. =P It was weird having to jostle with other people – students/media/old ladies – to get a view of their thingies. We were among the hundreds of people who waited in AS to see the runners. After the run, my friends and I were all silent, all thinking about what we’ve witnessed. Until somebody brave enough to start the conversation and we were all like “does it really look like that?” hahaha. I don’t remember much about the next years but I’m pretty sure I was there. Anyway, I said we missed it because my officemates and I are planning to go there this December to watch it. Maybe next year…

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...