Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday 121

If your personality had to be summed up as a sandwich, what kind of sandwich would you be?

Maybe a grilled cheese sandwich. Not that hard to make but will still be an effort to grill it.

If you knew that someone was dying, but they didn’t know, would you tell them the truth or deceive them about it?

I would probably tell the person the truth. He deserves to spend the remaining days of his life the way he wants to. If it were me, I would want to know.

Do you dress the same when you are depressed as you do when you are very happy?

Nope. When I'm depressed I usually get the first piece of clothing I get my hands on. Unlike when I'm happy I like to think about what I'll wear for the day.

Manic Monday Meme

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your answer to number 1... easy going, but maybe requiring a little effort to get to know?

Maisie said...

I hadn't thought that way about a grilled cheese before. That was actually a hard question for me to answer. I see that you're getting married in less than 5 months - hope you're having fun planning your wedding.

cris said...

@erin, i was going for that in my answer. I just wasn't able to elaborate on it :)

@maisie, yep getting married in november. so many things to do!

Anonymous said...

oooh mini-surveys, i like. more more more!!

cris said...

anna, sige i'll try to do this meme every monday :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...