Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Business Loans

While I’m already happy with my job and I know that I’ll probably stay here until my retirement (we have really good medical benefits and a pension plan), I’m still thinking of starting a small business. And since I don’t have the money to start one, I should probably avail of business loans. There are some organizations that will offer you a business loan without any collateral. You will get your startup money without any problems. My problem now is what business should I put up? People always say it should be of interest to you, which is quite logical. You have to learn different things before you set up your business, it might as well be something you are really passionate about. So that leads me to…what are my interests and will they make me profitable?

Travel

I love to travel. And the few times I’ve traveled, I’m so excited about planning the trip. I am usually the one preparing the flight details, the hotel arrangements, our itinerary for the trip. One friend told me I should do that as a business, put up a travel agency or just arrange itineraries for people going on a trip.

Wedding

Even before we started planning for our wedding, I’ve already researched on the different suppliers in the industry. I wanted to know how much budget we should have for our wedding, what is realistic and what is not. And I’ve helped my friends who are getting married by referring different suppliers to them. I’m their wanna-be coordinators haha! Penny suggested I should do it as a side-line.

These are just two of the industries that I think I have a chance of doing something. Well, these are what interests me as of the moment. So if I do put up a business, it might be something related to any of these two – even if it’s remotely related hehe.

1 comment:

Anna said...

uy, thanks for the tip, cris! shall study this nga rin, who knows might need it for the bebe!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...