Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Final Fitting

I’m finally done with fittings for my wedding dress. We’ve had our 2nd, 3rd and 4th fitting already. Hopefully I will not gain weight until our wedding. Each fitting is about two weeks after the other. For my 2nd fitting both Tria and her mom was there. Both of them plus Ms. Linda were making a big fuss on my dress. I felt like a princess haha! We’re all very happy with the outcome of my dress. This will probably not sound convincing because I won’t be able to describe it. Basta all I can say is it’s simple yet elegant. For all my fittings, we didn’t really stay that long. There were always minor alterations - meaning, hindi ako pumapayat! Although they always tell me that I’m really slim and petite, I still don’t believe them haha! The last time we went there, they’ve put my dress in a body form and it was displayed on their shop’s window. Haaay…that’s my wedding dress!! Now, I just have to maintain my weight (although I wish my arms were smaller ) and hopefully the fit will not change. I can’t wait for Joema to see me wearing the dress!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...