Wednesday, October 08, 2008

One Month To Go!

Yay!

* Done with my confirmation
* Done with first meeting with Marj
* Got Joema's suit and shoes
* Had bridal shower
* Started giving out our invites
* Finished misalette
* Will have canonical interview tomorrow
* Will get banns and permission from the parish this weekend
* Set meeting with quartet
* Final food tasting next week
* Fax changes for the reception venue
* Buy wedding paraphernalias

I know I'm missing so many things there but that's it for now. We have one more month to go, only 30 days! Gosh! Then I will be Mrs. A. Whooopeee!

2 comments:

karen said...

Last post before we go on our honeymoon! I can't believe I'm married!

cris said...

OMG! I thought of you yesterday morning so that's probably just about the same time of your wedding/reception.

Congratulations and best wishes!

(And I can't believe you're married too..you're now a missus!)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...