Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Decors

I'm not feeling so good since yesterday. :( I've been popping pills since I woke up yesterday afternoon. Must be because of the cold weather plus we slept in late last Saturday night, or should I say Sunday morning. Anyhoo, Christmas is just around the corner and we haven't finished shopping for Christmas presents yet. Promise, next year October pa lang mamimili na ko ng gifts.

My mother-in-law gave us some Christmas decors which we've used in our little home.

Little santa penguin and dog (?) with an angel


Christmas ribbon by our bathroom door; detailed shot of the ribbon


Decors by the stairs; view from the top

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...