Monday, February 16, 2009

Our First Valentine

as husband and wife that is. We really didn't do that much because we stayed in.


Joema surprised me with flowers and chocolate.





I cooked pasta :) I used ground pork and the Tomato and Cheese Del Monte Spaghetti sauce, added fresh basil and more cheese for flavor.



We were supposed to drink the wine I brought home (a Christmas gift a few years ago) but we didn't have cork screw to open it up so we drank it the next day. Although we didn't even finish our glass. I didn't like the taste of it. I tried doing what I see in the movies and TV where you swirl and take a sniff of the wine before drinking. It did taste a bit sweeter but I guess wine doesn't do it for me. On Valentine's night we drank the remaining vodka that we had last time. That's more of my kind of drink.



How 'bout you..how did you spend last Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

karen said...

Red wine makes me very sleepy.

Anonymous said...

goodness, ganda ng pictures. panalo talaga ang picnick! i have yet to try it!

ako rin, di ko talaga ma-f yang wine!!!

cris said...

@karen, nabuhay ka! update your blog naman :)

@anna, beer at hard drinks na lang tayo haha!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...