Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Etsy

I first heard of Etsy from Anna. And then started really looking at things sold there when she mentioned she bought something from the site. It's a treasure chest really! Everything is hand made and everything seems to be just oh so cute!

Let me share with you some of the things that I am really considering buying.

From The Black Apple - I actually first chanced upon the owner's personal blog (which is up on my blogroll) when I was bloghopping before I went to her Etsy shop. I love love love love her prints.

Fronds and Flora Print set

Rock and Roll Print set
Branch Bed Print

From Mia Beads - for the longest time I wanted to buy a locket for myself so I started searching for lockets on Etsy. And lockets from this shop are just so adorabe, looks so antique as if it's been passed on for several generations in the family hehe.


Strawberry Fields locket necklace




Tea Rose locket necklace

Which do you think should be my first Etsy purchase?

*All photos from the shops in Etsy. Please click on the links to get the full description of each item.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I vote for the tea rose locket!!!!! Shet, Cris, ganda ng Black Apple prints though! I've never seen that in Etsy - thank you for the tip! Uy, and if you like necklaces, there's this girl who makes handmade resin pendants in Etsy too - Moss and Vine it's called - check it out here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6433132&section_id=6312644

cris said...

anna! i'm really waiting for you to comment here..feeling ko ikaw ang magdedecide for me ahahaha! thank you!

i'll check out that link.

krisel said...

nice necklace!

I've read a lot of nice feedback for etsy but I was never been to that site yet, may be now, i'll try to check it.

cris said...

hi krisel! really lovely items on etsy. you should check it out. :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...