Thursday, August 13, 2009

Four Eyes Times Two

Does that make it eight eyes? heehee


The husband is now wearing eyeglasses too. He's survived the past few months wearing contact lenses. But when he's at home and a bit lazy to wear them, he ends up with a headache because he's straining his eyes. So I persuaded him to buy eyeglasses even if just to wear them at home. And we eventually bought one. I told him he's lucky because he started wearing glasses only when he hit 30. I started wearing eyeglasses as a kid. I've had poor eye sight since high school. If only there were a lot of styles to choose from back then. I think I had glasses just like Harry Potter's hahaha those black round ones. Back then you have to go to those optical shops were most styles are for adults. Not unlike the young generation (or even us adults) now when you can shop online and get affordable fashionable $ 8 Rx eyeglassses with just a click of the mouse. High Five to Zenni Optical for offering very affordable eyeglasses online. I would have bought something like this when I was a kid.






Isn't it cute! Purple frames! I could pull off that style even until now, right? :-)


Before buying the husband's glasses, I wish we've watched Zenni Optical on TV!!! and known about them. But I don't think they have advertisements on local TV. I wonder if there are local optical shops who sell online?

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...