Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Uh Oh!

Oh my gosh! I think I need to start to diet. Somebody just asked me if I'm already pregnant! Whapak! That's my biggest problem. When I gain weight, the first body parts that accumulates fat is my face and my arms. And I wish I can hide my face! Mukha na naman ata akong siopao!

Remember my post about going back to the gym, well I did started boxing again for twice a week but after less than a month I'm lazy to go back again. Huhu! I need to find the motivation to exercise! And you would think that pregnant comment is enough motivation. We'll see...

2 comments:

~currant7 said...

oh my indeed!!!!
naku...gotta hit the gym na dear. :)
this time, you have to be dertmined to stay on the regiment so you'd lose the weight faster!

w/ regards to digiscrapping, if you want learn - do play around first with photoshop 7. there are a few tutorials online but i learned a lot on 2peas site ~ check out the links in my site. you can also try templates and learning to place the photos first. :)

thank you for your kind comments and i hope to see some layouts on your end soon. :)

cris said...

Ahahaha yes yes! I already asked a friend to drag me to the gym everytime she goes. I think I need a gym buddy now.

Thanks for the tips on digiscrapping. Your blog really inspired me to try doing it.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...