Thursday, August 20, 2009

Moving

Well, hello! I feel like I haven't been here in a long while. I've moved work areas following my promotion. It usually takes a month after the effective date of the promotion for the physical transfer to take place because I'm moving I moved to a different department. But even though I knew all about it, the move was actually done in haste. So stressful as I only knew on the day itself (it was less then a month from the effective date). Good thing I was able to turn over my responsibilities to my colleagues and there wasn't much work left behind, although there were a lot of documents left to be filed. Sheesh! And now I'm trying to study my new work. This is all new to me so I'm trying to read books and references online.

I feel like I haven't had time to be sad about the transfer. I mean it's only now that I'm typing this down that I realize how much I'll be missing all my friends from my previous department although of course we're only a few floors away from each other. And for the past few days I've still been seeing them everyday. They've all been very good to me. And I'm really going to miss them.

I wasn't even able to join Riz's contest on posting what's on your desk because when I read her blog at the time I was packing my things in boxes to be transferred to my new work area. And now that I'm here, my things aren't. phooey! Some kind of miscommunication with the people involved with the moving of my things. Haaay!

So that's about it. I'm still here. I hope to blog more about myself in the next few days heehee. I'm excited about this weekend because we're seeing some friends we haven't been with for a few months now. See you when I see you! Or should that be "read me when you read me"? :)

4 comments:

Riz said...

That's okay, I'm pretty sure there will be more giveaways next time. :)

And congrats for the promotion! :)

cris said...

Thanks Riz! I hope to join on your next giveaway. Although I think I will be posting photos of my desk because I'm finally settled in my new work area. :)

Anna said...

Yey she's back! Grabe work noh? Gets in the way of blogging, I swear!!! Hihi

cris said...

haha true true! parang now i really have to find time to blog ahahaha. you haven't blogged as often din this past week ha.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...