Friday, August 21, 2009

In The Fishbowl

Online shopping is addicting! After a few purchases from Ukay Manila and my first purchase from Etsy (although I am still waiting for my print to arrive – I will blog about it then), I bought this dress from In The Fishbowl.



Like Ukay Manila, they sell ukay-ukay items. They upload weekly new items and then you have to bid for whatever items you want. Bidding starts at 9pm every Monday. But since I still don't have internet access at home, I haven't participated in the bidding once the new items are uploaded. I made a bid on this dress a few days after it was uploaded. And yey no one else made a bid so I got it for the starting bid price!

For now, I am done buying online because my Paypal account is down to its few dollars. Let me save some more before I purchase online again.

2 comments:

Anna said...

shucks that dress is cute! i shall check that link, thanks, cris! (although parehas tayo, wala ata akong time to bid!!!!) how was the ukay manila purchase and transaction? smooth? post pic post pic!!

cris said...

yep the ukay manila purchase was smooth too. blogged about it ..

http://thumbelinaleaf.blogspot.com/2009/07/ukay-manila-store.html

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...