Friday, August 28, 2009

My Print is Here!

Are you excited to see what I bought from Etsy? Here it is!




It's called Terrarium. I know, I know it's not even in the list I was considering to buy. Call me chicken but I'm a bit wary shelling out money in things I haven't tried before. So I went into the Sale items of The Black Apple and saw that print. And I was torn between this and the other prints that I posted before. So I made the husband decide - without telling him about the prices of course. And he chose this one! And I'm so happy with it! The print finally came yesterday. It was packed in this very cute envelope.



With this...aaawww isn't that cute!



Here's a photo of the print still in plastic. I don't want to take it out of the cover coz I still don't have a frame for it. I know that the site has the measurement of the print on it but I was still a bit surprised that it was bigger than what I imagined it to be.



Then these came with the package. The one on the top is I think a bookmark, and then the other two shows the contact details of the seller at the back.



Now I can't wait to buy that Branch Bed print! Oh I wish it will be included in the Sale bin hehe.

First photo from The Black Apple. Blurry photos courtesy of my phone cam.

3 comments:

liz said...

cute!may nabili rin ako sa etsy dati yung ring holder namin nung wedding :)

madz said...

And the message at the print is really sweet :D

cris said...

@liz, i wanted to buy one of those guestbooks sa etsy dati kaso OA na dahil may guestbook na kaming libre from our photog.

@madz, yep the message is sweet noh?

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...