Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chicken in Basil, Tomato and Cream Cheese

Remember when I blogged about us eating healthy? Well, I experimented again and made this sandwich. I just put basil leaves on some olive oil and then marinate the chicken breast there for a few minutes. Then I fry the chicken on a gridle. No need to put oil on the gridle because the chicken has olive oil on it already. And then I start making the sandwich. Just added some cream cheese and tomatoes..voila! My inspiration for this is the tomato, basil and cream cheese in bagel sandwich from Starbucks that my husband ordered a while back. I thought that was easy to do and they charged us what almost a hundred bucks I think. I can do that too but I need to add chicken, you know for protein hehe.



No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...