Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A Whole New World

Caught Aladdin last night on the Disney Channel. I wasn't able to watch the start but the scene I caught was after Aladdin and Jasmine met at the marketplace and Aladdin was put into jail. I remember being so amazed at the scene when Genie sang and danced to Aladdin when he was telling him about his three wishes. Aladdin is one of my most favorite Disney cartoons! While watching it last night, I still remember some of the lines from all the songs. I don't remember having the soundtrack but I think I did because I really remember the lines. "Prince Ali, fabulously he, Ali Ababua. Genuflect show some respect, down on one knee" – Genie sang while Aladdin was entering Jasmine's kingdom. And who can forget that the Philippines' very own Lea Salonga sang "A Whole New World". I even remember watching Lea at the Oscars performing for the Hollywood actors and actresses. Haaay.. it would have been nice to be a kid again…nothing much to worry about. Growing up is a whole new world, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anna said...

being grown up - whole new world, whole new (and endless) responsibilities! hayyy

*on a lighter note - i miss having the disney channel. my favorite disney movie is Beauty and the Belle. Love Belle because she's such a bookworm, hahaha

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...