Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Work Desk

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging that much. I realized I haven't blogged as often this October. Been busy with work and not so much happening in my personal life either. A friend mentioned that PGMA has declared another series of holidays by the end of November and as always we don't benefit from that. Sigh! I wish there's a holiday every month. Or wouldn't it be nice if we only go to work four times a week? Yeah, yeah I'm one of those people who don't really love their work but they stick to it because that's the best thing they can do. I'm kind of like Chandler in Friends. Remember that episode when he quit his job as statistical analysis and data reconfiguration and then he found out after consulting with a career expert that's that what he does best? Although of course later on he was finally able to get a job he really loves – advertising. So anyway, what was I blabbing about… yeah my work! Well, what can you do if something isn't really something? You try to make the most out of it. And here at work like most office people, I spend 95% of my time here at my desk. I try to make it as personal as possible but still with a level of professionalism in case the boss decides to visit my cube. Here it is.


I actually took this photos for Riz's giveaway thingy but wasn't able to blog about it soon. And sorry for the rant accompanying this photo…I just really really need a break. Really.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cuuute post. Am inspired to do a office-desk post but kadiri sa kalat my desk!

cris said...

come on post your office desk na! okay lang yan noh!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...