Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Download This

Do you have a favorite US TV series and you can't wait for it to be shown in our local channels here? My current favorites are The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy and American Dad, all shown on Jack TV. The husband and I have a regular viewing schedule on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesdays starting at 8:30pm is That 70's Show followed by The Big Bang Theory. And then on Thursdays we start at 8pm for the Family Guy, then American Dad and The Simpsons. Me, I usually prefer to watch it on DVD because of the added features but some friends of mine prefer downloading the series. My friends tell me that free torrents download are easily available on the internet. The websites offering this are very easy to use for us non-techy people out there. They said, the interface is simple, which is a plus especially for non-techy people like me, and it's very easy to search for your favorite music, film or even games. Maybe I should try this torrents download thingy.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Pssst, I gave you a blog award here:
http://bluelawbyanna.blogspot.com/2009/11/neno-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

haha! My scheduled torrent days are Tuesdays and on the weekend. Try also www.mininova.com. It has one of the largest collection of torrents and there are already established uploaders, especially for ongoing US series and anime ;) Enjoy!! :D - yza

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...