Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tria Villasis-Ramolete of Dream Bride

Recently, I've touchbased with my wedding gown designer, Tria. I've referred her to a cousin who's about to wed next year. I'm so so happy that he and his fiancé decided to get Tria. I was sure that she will take care of them, that she'll present them with her beautiful designs and be able to compromise with them on their budget. And I was right! Tria was so sweet, she even called me up to let me know and we got into talking about personal stuff. How I wish my soon to be cousin-in-law will have her next appointment with Tria so that I can tag along and get to chat with her ahahaha! So anyways, while exchanging text messages with Tria, this is after I told her that my cousin has an appointment with her, she shared with me the good news that she's in the pages of Metro Weddings magazine, a special edition with Valerie Bariou on the cover. Tria's ranked with the likes of Rajo Laurel, Inno Sotto and other big name designers!




Here's Tria's page.


I've always been telling Tria to set up her own website because I get a lot of hits in this blog searching for her name. And I think she will do it soon, just watch out for that (especially to those who got here looking for information about her).

When I was telling the hubby about it he said that I can one day say that my wedding gown designer is famous hehehe. To think that we didn't really splurge much on the gown, I was being practical about it. I opted for what my budget can offer me, and fortunately, Tria gave me an elegant gown, simple yes but timeless. She will definitely give you a design that's right up your ally but will not look cheap at all. And even if I didn't spend so much, unlike most of her clientele I would presume, she still made me feel special and every bit of a bride. Okay I must admit there were some glitches, like there were some misunderstanding with my veil (I almost panicked while dressing up but everything was resolved) and the back of my gown keeps popping open ehehe (can't wait for the honeymoon eh?) but it didn't really matter to me, the customer service more than made up for it, our supplier+client relationship more than made up for it. It's like when a friend does something you don't really like but you just shrug it off and accept it as is because you are friends and you know that there's so much more to your friendship than just that little quirk. Plus I guess those little glitches will give your wedding its character. But of course not every bride can take it oh-so-calmly so here's a tip, no matter what old folks say, it's better if you try on your wedding gown atleast a day before and try walking around the house wearing it hehe. It will give you a feel of the day itself plus you'll know if there are some things that need to be done.

With that said, here are some photos of my wedding gown.




With my veil, see everything worked out well :)


The look of the gown at the side

The back

Here's a tighter shot of the back

See, I didn't have a hard time dancing with this gown

Thanks, Tria for making me a beautiful gown and for making me a beautiful bride!

I can't wait to attend my cousin's wedding and see the wedding gown Tria designed. Here's the address of Tria's shop, Dream Bride: 108 Congressional Ave., Quezon City. Her email address is tvillasis@yahoo.com.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Ganda your wedding dress, Cris! Galing pala ni Tria!

cris said...

Thanks, Anna! :)

outdoorjunkie said...

hi..can you please send me Tria's contact information, email,phone number thanks! send it to twinkletown_15@yahoo.com...

love you wedding gown btw...

cris said...

Hi outdoorjunkie! Sent you an email!

Thanks..galing si Tria! :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...