Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Dreamerie

Bought another dress from another vintage online shop – The Dreamerie. This is actually by Riz, whose blog I've started reading. Got this nice dress.



When I got the package it had this little sweet sticker.



After this purchase, I started thinking how I could do this too - set up an online shop. I just have to really think about what to sell. I can buy and sell clothes too. But I'm thinking if I can do something I did with my own hands. I wish I'd enrolled in that polymer clay workshop they offered in the office. I'm also thinking of enrolling in basic pattern making and basic sewing, but that's really just so I could sew my own clothes ahahaha!

6 comments:

Anna said...

uy parehas tayo i seriously want to learn basic pattern making and basic sewing. and i know where we can sign up - fashion institute of the philippines in ortigas! 7k, tapos ikaw bahala sa oras!

cris said...

nakita ko nga website na yan. pero i didn't know na pwede bahala sa oras. i thought susunod ka sa oras nila. do i have to own my own sewing machine? or can i just use theirs tapos after ng course saka lang ako bibili ng machine ko?

Anonymous said...

sis, palagi akong nauunahan dun sa in the fishbowl :)) -yza

cris said...

ahahaha mukhang riot nga dun pag start ng bidding ng monday night e. kaya ako intay lang ako the following days para wala na masyado kaagaw.

Riz said...

Aww cris! Thanks for blogging about it. :)

About that sewing class and online store -- why not! :) I'd be one of your ffirst customers if that happens. :) Good luck!

cris said...

Thanks Riz! :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...