Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Flyfish Christmas

A few Saturdays ago, our little gang celebrated our annual Christmas party. We arrived with Steve, who got lost on his way to pick us up hehehe. When we got to Jose's place, Charline and Allan were already there. And since I, Joema and Steve haven't eaten lunch yet, we ate a late lunch/merienda while waiting for the others. Our agenda for the day: Rock Band and mind games. Yeah, yeah we're all geeks that way.



And since we're always ransacking Jose's Rock Band when he hosts our party, we gave him a little gift for Christmas - The Beatles Rock Band. We were all delighted he really loved our gift.



One of the games, Jose had for us that night was this bug puzzle which everyone tried solving. In the second photo above, Weng was trying to solve it. Here, Al is trying to solve it.


According to Jose, it was unsolved for the last 9 years. I'm so proud to say that my hubby and I were able to solve it. Here they are verifying if we inded had the right solution.



Hehe so happy and proud!


And then we're back to Rock Band.




So far this is my favorite group picture..so far...Next year we'll have two babies with us and Steve's wife in the photo.



We so nailed this wacky shot. We are ready for the weddings next year!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hi Cris! Merry Christmas! I was hoping to send you a little something sana for Christmas, could you please email your full name and mailing address to me at teampatajo@gmail.com?? I'll email you my cell number too once you drop me a note there! Thanks!!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...