Sunday, December 27, 2009

Migs Christmas

So how was your Christmas? We spent Christmas eve and day over at my parents' house. It was the first time that I ever cooked something for Noche Buena hehe. Proud moment for me. But since I don't have photos of that yet, let me share with you another party we had with another set of friends.


This year's party was extra special because Epoy was able to come home for the holidays. We didn't really do what we usually do when we see each other, like poker or Rock Band. Every minute was spent telling stories and just plain catching up. Oh, but we also had some booze - tequila! I was the designated "tagayera" hehe









No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...