Thursday, May 27, 2010

NBA Playoffs 2010

I can't believe I'm so into the NBA playoffs nowadays. The Eastern semi-finals is done with Boston winning the series while the Western semis is at 3-2 lead by the Lakers. Yes, I know that! My husband is a big Lakers Kobe fan, while his best bud is rooting for the Celtics so they're hoping for a Celtics vs Lakers in the finals. Before Boston finished the series I was "rooting" for an Orlando win in my Facebook status just to spite my friends who are Celtics fans. Because they were already saying "Beat LA", finish the series first noh ahaha! And what a win for the Lakers last night! It was a fortunate, fortunate win!


Kobe and Artest hugging it out after Artest's winning shot.


Anyways, I think I might be missing watching the playoffs when it's finally over. It was a sort of a stress reliever after a hectic day at work (which reminds me I have to find do some pdf search online, work related blech!). As a friend predicted, the finals will be done by mid-June, which might be a little frustrating to my hubby and his friends because we'll be going on a trip to a land an island where there's no electricity during the day and we figured no signal all throughout our stay there.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...