Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Night Swimming

Finally, last night I was able to swim at our condo's pool. I've been living there for one and a half years and it's my first time to take a dip in the pool. Can you believe it?!?!?! I've been bugging my husband for the longest time but he didn't want to swim there because he said it wasn't deep. (Yes, he was able to swim there when he was still living alone.) Well, yeah it was shallow because I think it's really for the kids in the condo..but still! So I was stoked last night when he said we go for a swim!


I jumped in before the hubby...I was that excited!



He enjoyed swimming just like me.




I was having cramps here, but I can still smile for the camera. :)



How are you enduring the heat this summer?

2 comments:

Anna said...

cris your crazy - may pool na right at your disposal- sayang naman!!! think of the exercise potential! no pawis pa!

cris said...

exactly! exercise without sweating! yung asawa ko naman kasi ayaw ako samahan..katamad pag mag-isa hehe

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...