Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Turkish Trouble

If you've been reading this blog for a while now, you now that I'm rooting for Sebastian Vettel in Formula 1.

If you were able to watch the race last weekend, then you might be interested to know what I feel about the accident.

First of all, let me say that aside from being a fan of Vettel, I am a NEWBIE fan of F1 so I wouldn't base my opinion on the accident on the technicality of the race, that is, who is on the right side of track or whatever when the accident occured. With that said, I of course think Vettel was right in overtaking Webber and Webber was at fault because he didn't just let Vettel pass through ahahaha! That is my biased opinion. I'm also sad that Vettel didn't get any points from the Turkish GP. I'm feeling his frustrations because his teammate has been winning races back-to-back. I'm hoping Red Bull will straighten things out with the two drivers, hopefully Vettel will be mindful of the team, and they will continue to win more GPs (hopefully with Vettel winning 1st and Webber winning 2nd ahahaha!).

2 comments:

Anna said...

cris, salamat sa constant na pagdalaw. but crissss am getting bored with blogging, can i just share. i just post regularly for documentation - baka magsisi ako if i don't update. but wala na yung thrill. shet. i think it's work. ikaw, how you doin on the workfront?

cris said...

hahaha mas madalas ka pa ngang mag-blog sa kin noh! :D okay lang yan, don't be pressured to blog..kung wala talagang maisulat. but i do miss reading your blogs pag matagal ka nawawala. ako nga tagal ko na rin di nakakapost but I'll try this week.

as for work, ayun kaasar pa rin ahaha! ayoko na lang i-blog dahil baka may makahanap ng blog na 'to maisumbong pa ko hehe.

at syempre sa comments section tayo nagkwentuhan :D

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...