Tuesday, November 09, 2010

2 Celebrate



2 years and we're again celebrating. Although we had a different kind of celebration this year - due to my being advised to rest and my hubby's schedule - we stayed home and ushered in the 8th of November watching the Brazilian Grand Prix and had midnight snacks of instant noodles and pineapple tart. I love it!

My husband's been the most wonderful person these past few months - with my being pregnant and all. He's always been my rock. I am so grateful God gave him too. Sometimes I think I don't deserve this kind of love but whenever I feel that I only have to thank God for thinking otherwise. He is the most important person in my life and I love him very much!

Honey, no words can tell you how much I love you so I hope my actions are enough. You are my everything. I love you!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...