Monday, November 15, 2010

Preggy Me @ 26 Weeks

I'm once again here at home. I had to go on leave again as I wasn't feeling well this morning. Although I already went back to work last Thursday and Friday.



This was me at 25 weeks and 5 days.


At 26 weeks and 4 days.

For the past week, I was always hungry. As in! An hour after eating breakfast or lunch, I'm already hungry and looking for merienda. I wonder how many pound I would have gained on my next OB visit. For my last checkup, I gained 9 pounds. Yikes! But my OB wasn't really worried, maybe because it was the first time I really gained weight and it was between my 5th and 6th month when the weight gain happened (haha palusot pa!). Well, our birthing class teacher said I was on track with my weight gain, too. Yes, we enrolled in a birthing class under Rome Kanapi and our first class was yesterday. And for the first session we talked about nutrition and some exercises.

I wasn't able to participate in some of the exercises - like this pelvic rotation - because of my condition.


Joema getting stretched. I was actually able to do this, I was the one lying down and then Joema lifting my legs. With this exercise, you can feel your lower back being stretched. Since the preggies can't do this to their husbands, the daddies did one another hehe.


Raikkonen, aka Joema, doing another set of exercises. I was excused in doing this again.

We learned a lot from our first session and excited for the next ones.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...